Chestnut layer cake with chocolate
It’s Christmas you guys! This year, completely different.I am trying to keep my Christmas spirit by making all this festive treats in our kitchen!One of those is this divine chestnut layer cake!Your kids will go nuts-not just ’cause it is so impressive-but all this chocolate is OMG!
Here is what we need:
300 gr butter
300 gr sugar
80 gr yogurt
300 gr farina flower
4 eggs medium
70 gr cocoa powder
butter for the pan
cocoa for the pan
for the filing:
- 400 boiled chestnut
- 150 gr sugar ,white
- 500 gr water
- 200 gr couverture
- 30gr koniak
- 250 gr whipped cream
FOR the layers:
- preheat the oven on 180 celsius
- Beat butter,sugar with the mixer until smooth.
- Add yogourt ,1 table spoon of flower and eggs, one by one.
- Add vanilla and orange zest.Continue mixing.
- In another bowl add flower, baking powder,salt, ginger,cinnamon and cocoa and we mix it all together.Add it all in another bowl and mix all ingerdiants for 15 seconds.
- Butter 2 forms for cakes and add cocoa. Add pachment paper if you like.
- Add cake mixtures and bake.Let it cool well.
- Put yoour pan on the maximum heat and add water.Add chestnut,sugar and lower the heat.Boli for 30 minutes until tender.
- Crush them with blender and make chestnut paste.Add coouverture while chestnuts are still warm-so they melt well.
- Add whipped cream and mix well.
- Add first layer of filling on your first cold cake layer.Do the same with the second one.Serve it with chestnuts or however you like!