Delicious,small bites of energy protein balls can boost your energy instantly.I am a sucker for all kinds of energy bars just because there is so many varieties-you never get bored-plus they are perfect if you started working out and you need energy.I found for you 3 different recipes for this delicious fit-treat.
Chocolate Raspberry Protein Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 servings vanilla plant-based protein powder (about 35 grams; I used Vega)
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the oats, cashews, protein powder, dates, cocoa powder, and salt in a food processor, and blend until everything is a smooth, floury consistency.
- Add the banana, and blend until a thick, slightly sticky dough forms.
- Roll out 25 balls, and place them on the parchment paper.
- Pulse the freeze-dried raspberries in a Nutribullet or food processor.
- Roll each ball in the raspberry powder, and return to the cookie sheet.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to a week.
Raw chocolate and coconut energy bites
The base is made up of almonds, rolled oats & chewy Medjool dates. To get the chocolatey flavor without any dairy, I use raw cacao powder which is full of antioxidants and much richer than conventional over-processed “cocoa”. For the finishing touch, I love rolling these balls in unsweetened dessicated coconut.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 rolled oats, gluten-free
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Add almonds and rolled oats to a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Process until they’re completely broken down into a flour-like consistency.
- Add Medjool dates, raw cacao powder, and coconut sugar and process.
- Continue to process until a sticky ball of dough forms.
- Scoop out by the tablespoon and roll into balls between your hands.
- Roll balls in coconut.
Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set.
Cranberry vanilla energy bites
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw almonds or almond meal
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (unsweetened if you want them to be paleo)
- 1/2 cup chopped medjool dates, about 6-7 dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a high speed blender or food processor add the cashews and almonds and pulse until they are finely ground, careful not to turn them into nut butter.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend or pulse until everything starts to come together.
- Scrape down the sides several times and add up to 2 tablespoons of water.
- You may need to remove the mixture and place it into a bowl and mash it together with your hands or a spatula.
- Form into approximately 20 balls about 2 teaspoons each.
- Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
That looks so yummy.Treat yourself without guilt!
Oh my god! Yummy
Izgleda savrseno! Da li ces pisati blog na srpskom?