Chestnut is one of my fav . ingredients on holidays – and i basically love to eat it in all forms – in turkey stuffings and in -To Die For – chocolate cakes – I am in ! Today i made this easy Chestnut cake just because i had leftovers from my favourite chestnut pure marmalade – i just haaaad to make a cake .. Omg .. this has to stop ! Cakes every 2 days is kinda much ..! ( lol )
Here is what you have to do :
- Chestnut pure or chestnut marmalade ( one small cup )
- One cup of white sugar
- half of cup of brown sugar
- one small cup of farina
- pinch of soda bicarbonate
- pinch of vanilla extract
- dark chocolate
- 200 gr of butter
- a bit of butter milk
- 2 eggs
- In a big bowl mix butter with sugar until fluffy .
- Add eggs and brown sugar and continue mixing
- Add vanilla extract , chestnut pure and mix all .
- In other bowl mix farina and soda bicarbonate
- add farina mix with your wet ingredient mix
- mix them slowly
- Add melted dark chocolate into your cake mix
- Preheat the oven on 180 c
- Put your cake mc in your buttered cake pan
- bake on 180 c approximately 35 minutes . You will see when the cake is ready .
- Take it out from the oven and let it chill .
- For the end – cover the cake with nutella
Delicious ! perfect for dinner desert in this cold holiday nights !
Bon Apetit !
looks so tasty