I am completely loosing my mind over this post! The most delicious pancakes recipes that will cheer up every family Sunday mornings. I am a big fan of sweets-can’t help myself.I could spend hours in the gym-and after when i come home if i see pancakes in front of me-i would forget in a instant all this long ours of sweating-and i would dive in to the delight of juicy-sweet-fluffy pancake taste!(not so smart-but it was worth tooo)lol
I found 3 most profound pancake recipes and here we go:
Nutella stuffed pancakes
This is how heaven looks like! The tip that is important about this recipe is that you have to freeze Nutella before you start making the pancakes. It looks like this :
- 10 – 14 tbsp Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1cup + 2 tbsp milk (I used low fat)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 tsp butter , separated (2 x 1/2 tsp)
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
Line a baking tray with baking paper (parchment paper).
Dollop 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp of Nutella onto the baking tray and spread into a disc around 2 1/2″ / 6cm in diameter and 1/5″ / 1/2 cm thick. (Note 1) Repeat to make 7 discs.
Place the tray in the freezer until firm (around 1 to 1 1/2 hours).
Peel off the parchment paper. Keep the Nutella discs in the freezer until required (they soften quickly).
Place the Dry Ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
Make a well in the centre and place the Wet Ingredients in the well. Whisk until combined and lump free (stop whisking as soon as it is smooth, don’t over whisk).
Melt 1/2 tsp butter in a non stick fry pan over medium heat. Once melted, wipe most of the butter off with a paper towel. (Note 2)
Take 3 Frozen Nutella Discs out of the freezer just before you start cooking. (Note 3)
Dollop 1/4 cup of batter into the fry pan. Working quickly, place 1 Frozen Nutella Disc in the middle of the batter, then top with batter to cover the Nutella disc (Note 4).
When bubbles start appearing around the edges (around 2 minutes), lift up the edge and make sure the underside is golden. Then flip and cook until the other side is golden.
Repeat with remaining batter. Melt more butter in the pan after the 3rd or 4th pancake. You should be able to make 7 in total, but sometimes it makes 6 – depends on how much batter you use on top of the Nutella.
Serve warm with sliced strawberries, if using. You could also serve with cream but I find that it’s not necessary!
Yum yum YUUUUM!!! Can’t wait for the Sunday !
Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- 1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅔ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Are you guys going nuts over peanut butter like i do?Omg..Peanut butter mixed with almost ANYTHING can make me so extremely happy even in the”rainiest days”.Here you go last but not the leat pancake recipe for today-and it is dripping peanut and chocolate!Awwwwww…
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk, Low-fat is fine
- 1/2 cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Pure Maple Syrup
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the flour mixture in 2 additions, alternating with the milk.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Drop about 1/3 cup pancake batter onto a hot griddle or a large saucepan set over medium-high heat.
- Cook pancakes until golden on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a small bowl, microwave the 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter for 20 seconds, and stir until smooth and melted.
- Serve each pancake with a tablespoon of peanut butter on top, and maple syrup, if desired!
Another level of happiness!